Brand Name: ELUTENG
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Can’t Find Your Hard Disk in Windows?
01. Enter “Disk Management”, find the disk, right-click on it,
select “Change Drive Letter and Paths”.
02. To change the drive letter, select “Change”. To add a drive letter, select “Add”.
03. Select the new drive letter, select “OK”, then select “Yes” based on the prompt.
Name: 2230-2280 M2 SSD USB Enclosure
Interface: Micro-B to USB 3.0
– Support 2230, 2242 , 2260 , 2280 NGFF
– Support B key and B+M key
(B+M key is a key, NOT means both support B key and M key)
– Hot Swap
– Plug and Play
– USB 3.0
1 x NGFF to USB 3.0 Enclosure
1 x Micro-B to USB 3.0 Cable
1 x Screw Drive
2 x Srews
– Only support M.2 NGFF SATA interface
– Not support M key
– Not support PCI-E( such as Samsung 950 pro /960)
CAN’T find your SSD in Windows?
Q: It doesn’t show anything in Windows Explorer, what can I do?
A: Search the Start Menu for “Disk Management” and then look for a disk with unallocated space, or a disk without a
driver letter assigned, right click on it and format it.
Support B key and B + M key interface.***NOT support M key and PCI-E (Samsung 950/960)
Perfectly fit with 2230mm, 2242mm, 2260mm, 2280mm M.2 NGFF solid state drive.
Support UASP, hot swap, plug and play, no need driver, compatible with Win 10 / 8 / 7 and Mac etc.
USB 3.0 5Gbps super-speed interface, 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
Equipped with micro-b – USB 3.0 cable and a small screwdriver, all prepared for you.